Thursday, April 23, 2009

The lost arm.

Everything has been very busy here lately at Nem-Pro HQ , please excuse the lack of blog post over the past few weeks .
We finally moved into the new Nemesis Project / KOWA factory offices in Downtown Sacramento ! It's a nice live work style loft located in a building owned by a architectural firm located next door to our offices.
During the first week I was staying there the alarm went off 3 times and there was a high speed police chase right outside my door. This from what I hear resulted in a lost arm due to his car flipping over wile he still had it out the window trying to look "gangsta " From the pic's you can see the cops had my entire block shut down for most of the night , right in front of my front door . It was entertaining to watch them do their best to clean up as I sat and ate my dinner . LAter that night after the cops took off I walked down the block and saw the trail of wreckage from were the cops flipped the guys car over into someone's front lawn.
Sorry no pic's of the arm I got home about 5 min after they cleaned that ish up and hauled lefty off to the clink.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: