Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bar and stem review on I hate bikes.net



Jason over at I Hate Bikes just posted a great review of our bar and stem !
If you havent been to I Hate bikes before it's a great site with new cool content being posted regulary .
Here's a Link to the review of the Bar and stem combo.

In other big news Jason and his girlfriend Inga just got accepted to the IMBA trail crew and will be leaving us here in the bay area for the more trail friendly land of Colorado , have fun kids you scored the job of a lifetime !!! ( I knew you were gonna get it all along ! )

2 comments:

I hate bikes said...

thanks Brad. We're actually leaving for Denver tomorrow. Pretty exciting stuff. We'll be in touch!

Price Hill said...

Gentei linked me to this blog, how do I get that stem and those riser bars if I'm in Ohio?