Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Day with Les at Disney !

I had to drive down to L.A. to put the finishing touches on the Disney Bloc-28 bike last week .
Can't say too much about the bike now , sure a pic would be nice but were not showing off the complete bike just yet .
A few of the finer details have already been leeked here on my blog so I'm keeping the bike under wraps untill the official Bloc-28 launch .. Sorry kids
Here are some photos from Disney that might hold you over for now .
Mickey sketch I saw wile walking through one of the halls, there new toys and cool art all over the offices, it was hard not to take a billion pic's . I was there doing work after all .

They had a life sized Mike from Monster's Inc. in the Disney offices , freeking cool!

Les took me to lunch at Kabuki sushi in Northridge , it was amazing thank you for Lunch Les !

The seared Tuna was one of not the best piece of sushi I have ever had !


After lunch we came back to the Disney Bloc-28 offices and had some fun rideing the bloc-28 x Nemesis Project bike around the halls . We took more pic's but this is all your getting until the official launch on Nov-10


I also saw this driving down the 101 on my way home , Ford GT-40 Replica a very good replica at that !

No comments: