Saturday, December 15, 2007

Mash S.F.


Mash S.F. is a film by Michael Martin and Gabe Morford
After seeing the trailer (postedabove) a few times on Youtube and seeing all the hype this film has generated in the "fixed gear" scene I had to grab myself a copy and check out what all the fuss was about.
Well I was able to finally get my hands on a copy last night wile I was in the city.
People always ask me "how do those messengers ride the hills in S.F. , I'd kill myself "
Mash S.F answers that question .. and a whole lot more.

After watching this film last night all I can say is HOLY SH!T , I've been riding S.F. my entire life and after seeing this movie I can honestly say these guy KILL IT on fixed gear's . this is an entirely different level of cycling the fluidity between man and bicycle .. it's just flst out amazing . To say these guys have "bike control" is putting is lightly .. you really have to pick yourself up a copy from their online store and see this masterpiece for yourself. The DVD also comes with a very cool 120 page full color behind the scenes book with exclusive photos and interviews.
-Brad

No comments: